Saturday, June 25, 2005
- He adds new rules (Gen 3:3) "must not touch it" (compared to Gen 2:17)
- He was passive when serpant talked to Eve (Gen 3:6) -- he should have wacked at the serpant and shielded her from it.
- God called Adam accountable (Gen 3:9) but he based the buck to Eve and even to God (Gen 3:12)
- Adam wasn't there to teach his sons to properly worship God let alone how to deal with anger, how to love each other (the brothers).
- Adam wasn't there to praise God when Seth was born (Gen 4:25), so he wasn't the priest of the household.