Friday, November 24, 2006

 

J2M: first sets done!

My friend and I took our second sons through 4 days of lessons on journey to manhood (J2M) this week and they sure had a blast: we went camping for 3 days and 2 nights, 1 afternoon at the beach (actually at a tide pool) and cruising on Thanksgiving morning through the northern parts of L.A.: from Beverly Hills both the retail stores (stopped to gawk at Ferrari's and Lamborghini's in showrooms on Wilshire Blvd. and even followed a Ferrari for about quarter of a mile) and residential areas to Hollywood area to Chinatown and to downtown L.A. both Little Tokyo as well as the homeless area. Our next meeting will be in spring break time.

Update: Oh yeah, we did have Thanksgiving Dinner with my family (my parents, sibling, my wife and my other son) although I was too sick to eat anything....

Copyright 2006, DannyHSDad, All Rights Reserved.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?