Monday, December 25, 2006

 

Merry Christmas: and what about Joseph?

It's Christmas today and so I'm wishing to all:
Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.
Luke 2:14
On a related note, yesterday, the local paper had "Why Joseph Matters Today" which referenced the book "Christ the Lord Out of Egypt: A Novel" which is what the movie "The Nativity Story" was based on. [We saw the movie together as a family and it was OK. At least they didn't use female angels, for once.] I haven't read the book but based on the movie, I'm not impressed. Joseph comes across as a bit of a wimp unlike the man hinted at in the Gospels. With that said, I'll have to read it myself now...

Copyright, 2006, DannyHSDad, All Rights Reserved.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?